W8356 Martin Lane Hatfield 54754
Very clean /well maintained home with ATV/UTV access from yard in quiet dead-end neighborhood.
Walking distance to restaurants/store & less than 1/2 mile from Lake Arbutus.
Built in 1955± this 2-bed, 1-bath home has a laundry room w/new washer & dryer and large eat-in kitchen.
All floors are newly done, both hardwood & carpet.
Living room has wood-burning stove, newer furnace & option to use baseboard heat as well.
Enclosed front porch has heated floor & new front door.
Enclosed back porch has eat-in counter overlooking beautiful back yard.
The oversized .457/acre lot leaves lots of room for outdoor activities or expansion.
Property includes an 8×10 shed w/new roof, pole barn & portable garage w/tarp.
New cedar back fence installed for additional privacy & seating areas.
Most furnishings, i.e.
dishes, linens, pots & pans are included.
DetailsUpdated on October 19, 2022 at 4:33 pm
- Property: 1567975
- Price: $143,900
- Land Area: 0.457 Acres
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathroom: 1
- Garage Size: 1
- Year Built: 1955
- Courtesy of: CB River Valley Realty/BRF
- Electric: Circuit Breakers
- Above Grade Finished Area: 832
- Architectural Style: One Story
- Basement: Crawl Space
- Bathrooms Full: 1
- Covered Spaces: 1
- Directions: From BRF take Hwy 12/27 North to right on Cty Road E. After crossing RR track in Hatfield turn left on Cardinal Lane which dead ends into Martin Lane. Left on Martin property on right.
- Elementary School District: Black River Falls
- Fireplace Features: Wood Burning Stove
- Foundation Details: Block
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Heating: Space Heater
- High School District: Black River Falls
- Living Area: 832
- Lot Size Acres: 0.457
- Middle / Jr. School District: Black River Falls
- Parking Features: Detached, Garage, No Driveway
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Water Source: Private, Well
- Photos Count: 22
- Major Change Type: Price Change
AddressOpen on Google Maps
- Address Martin
- City Hatfield
- State/county WI
- Zip/Postal Code 54754
- Area 11 - Jk/Mn/Ver/La
- Principal & Interest
- Property Tax
- Home Insurance
- Arts & Entertainment
Sampson Art Galleries (10.13 mi)
Ruxton's Antique Center (10.18 mi)
Warrens Cranberry Festival (22.59 mi)
Stonecast Concrete Countertops (25.07 mi)
Reed School (13.49 mi)
Torgerson's Funeral Home (9.65 mi)
Wisconsin Cranberry Discovery Center (22.71 mi)
Advanced Home Inspections (44.15 mi)
The Mug & JZ's Pizzaria (0.03 mi)
Stones Throw Supper Club (0.58 mi)
Riviera Pub and Grille (3.56 mi)
Castle Hill Supper Club (5.06 mi)
- Health & Medical
Hansen's IGA - Black River Falls (9.46 mi)
Black River Family Dentistry (9.58 mi)
Black River Memorial Hospital (9.87 mi)
Krohn Clinic (9.86 mi)
- Real Estate
Brott Property Management (40.82 mi)