W3372 235th Avenue Maiden Rock 54750
Located just off the legendary Rush River Valley, this is one of the most impressive properties in the entire driftless region.
This listing is fully turnkey.
It features a 2-bedroom chalet style lodge, 2 steel buildings with concrete floors, well maintained trail system and multiple food plots.
The layout encompasses nearly one and half miles of hardwood ridgetop.
This much relatively flat, useable timber is extremely rare in the bluff country.
There are 3 different wholly owned interior fields; 15 acres, 10 acres and 4 acres in size, as well as several other smaller food plots.
Just a few steps into the property and you cannot look past the incredible amounts of deer sign everywhere you look.
Only 4 miles to Lake Pepin and the quaint village of Maiden Rock.
Under an hour’s drive time to Minneapolis or St.
DetailsUpdated on October 10, 2022 at 9:30 pm
- Property: 1569301
- Price: $2,700,000
- Land Area: 431.81 Acres
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathroom: 1
- Garage Size: 3
- Year Built: 2021
- Courtesy of: Weiss Realty LLC
- Electric: Circuit Breakers
- Above Grade Finished Area: 1125
- Additional Parcels Description: 026010600500, 026010600400, 026010600300
- Architectural Style: OneandOneHalfStory
- Basement: None
- Bathrooms Full: 1
- Covered Spaces: 3
- Directions: From Maiden Rock take 385th St north 3.5 miles then east on 235th for 3.4 miles.
- Elementary School District: Ellsworth
- Exclusions: Sellers Personal
- Fencing: None
- Foundation Details: Poured
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced Air
- High School District: Ellsworth
- Living Area: 1125
- Lot Size Acres: 431.81
- Middle / Jr. School District: Ellsworth
- Other Structures: Other,SeeRemarks
- Parking Features: Detached, Garage
- Sewer: Septic Tank
- Water Source: Well
- Zoning Description: Agricultural
- Photos Count: 40
- Major Change Type: New Listing
AddressOpen on Google Maps
- Address 235th
- City Maiden Rock
- State/county WI
- Zip/Postal Code 54750
- Area 21 - St.Croix And Pierce
- Principal & Interest
- Property Tax
- Home Insurance
- Arts & Entertainment
Matt Anderson Studio Gallery (9.82 mi)
Stone Fern Gallery (9.84 mi)
Palate (9.88 mi)
The Purple Turtle Artisan Collective (9.8 mi)
Ellsworth Community School District (11.3 mi)
Red Wing High School (11.84 mi)
YMCA of Red Wing Minnesota (11.98 mi)
Minnesota State College (12.24 mi)
Smiling Pelican Bake Shop (4.21 mi)
Ole's Bar & Grill (4.28 mi)
Vino In the Valley (5.19 mi)
Farmhouse World Kitchen & Gathering Space (5.63 mi)
- Health & Medical
Lake Pepin Pet Clinic & Hospital (11.47 mi)
Corner Home Medical (11.48 mi)
Gregory Bernard, DC (11.52 mi)
Spine Pro Chiropractic (11.52 mi)
- Real Estate
Campusview Real Estate (21.38 mi)
Justin Schwirtz - Edina Realty (43.47 mi)
Renters Warehouse (58.97 mi)