W1923 County Highway B Stone Lake 54876
This beautiful completely renovated chalet style Long Lake home offers an open concept that invites a communal atmosphere.
With the simple layout of its base, the high vaulted ceiling with exposed beams creates ample space in the main living area.
Main floor includes 2 bedrooms, full bath, kitchen and dining area.
The loft area benefits from the natural sunlight flowing in from the all new Anderson windows by day, and the warm air rising creating a cozy upper den for winter nights.
Off the main living area, there’s an inviting screened porch and a wrap-around deck.
The fully finished walkout basement includes family room, 2 bedrooms, full bath and laundry room.
It’s located in a private setting with, needless to say, absolutely gorgeous lake views.
The detached 42’X30’ garage has a carriage house feel and will accommodate all your storage needs.
Its cozy and spacious upper studio living quarters includes a full bath and cute little alcoves.
DetailsUpdated on October 14, 2022 at 4:32 pm
- Property: 1569392
- Price: $800,000
- Land Area: 2.5 Acres
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Garage Size: 4
- Year Built: 1985
- Courtesy of: Edina Realty, Inc. - Spooner
- Electric: Circuit Breakers
- Above Grade Finished Area: 1234
- Architectural Style: ChaletAlpine
- Basement: Finished, Walk Out Access
- Bathrooms Full: 3
- Covered Spaces: 4
- Directions: From Highway 53, turn right to drive east on County Hwy B 10.3 miles to property
- Elementary School District: Birchwood
- Exclusions: Sellers Personal
- Foundation Details: Block, Cellar
- Frontage Length: 125
- Garage Spaces: 4
- Heating: Forced Air
- High School District: Birchwood
- Living Area: 2144
- Lot Size Acres: 2.5
- Middle / Jr. School District: Birchwood
- Parking Features: Detached, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Sewer: Septic Tank
- Water Source: Drilled Well
- Zoning Description: Residential
- Photos Count: 32
- Major Change Type: New Listing
AddressOpen on Google Maps
- Address County Highway B
- City Stone Lake
- State/county WI
- Zip/Postal Code 54876
- Area 47 - Birchwood Schl Dist
- Principal & Interest
- Property Tax
- Home Insurance
- Arts & Entertainment
Prock's Crocks & Antiques (11.08 mi)
Arrow Building Center (13.99 mi)
ThistleBee Candles and Gifts (14.03 mi)
Northwind Book & Fiber (14.11 mi)
Hunt Hill Audubon Sanctuary (8.59 mi)
Birchwood Charter School (10.21 mi)
Spooner Middle School (14.5 mi)
Art Beat of Hayward (15.72 mi)
Pine Ridge (3.48 mi)
Red Schoolhouse Wines (4.12 mi)
Marie's Hideaway Sports Bar & Grill (4.16 mi)
Farm Boyz Mercantile (4.19 mi)
- Health & Medical
The Birchwood Cafe (10.17 mi)
Christopher S Carroll, DDS - River Street Dental (14.06 mi)
Red Cross Pharmacy (14.08 mi)
Strickland Chiropractic Sc (14.26 mi)