Quaint 3 bedroom, 1 bath farmhouse with all new LVP and carpeting.
30 x 40 Shop was completed in 2022.
Many wildlife sightings.
New deer stand included.
Some horses were kept on the property, could be an excellent horse property.
Many new windows.
$1000 allowance given at closing toward purchase of new refrigerator.
Being sold “AS IS.” +/- 28.69 acres, approximately 10 acres tillable.
DetailsUpdated on October 8, 2022 at 2:31 pm
- Property: 1565647
- Price: $240,000
- Land Area: 28.69 Acres
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathroom: 1
- Garage Size: 2
- Year Built: 1915
- Property Type: Residential
- Property Status: Active
- Courtesy of: BHHS North Properties~Eau Claire
- Electric: Circuit Breakers
- Above Grade Finished Area: 845
- Additional Parcels Description: 012-80020-0001, 012-80022-0000
- Architectural Style: OneandOneHalfStory
- Basement: Partial
- Bathrooms Full: 1
- Covered Spaces: 2
- Directions: US Hwy 53 North, to East on Hwy 29 for 32 miles. Take Exit 108, for WI-72 North, (through Thorp) for 12 miles. Turn left onto County Road S, .4 miles down the road, turn right onto County Road B. Property is 1.7 miles down the road, on the right.
- Elementary School District: Gilman
- Exclusions: Sellers Personal
- Fencing: BarbedWire
- Foundation Details: Block
- Frontage Length: 300
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Heating: Forced Air
- High School District: Gilman
- Living Area: 845
- Lot Size Acres: 28.69
- Middle / Jr. School District: Gilman
- Other Structures: Outbuilding,Other,SeeRemarks,Workshop
- Parking Features: Detached, Garage
- Sewer: Septic Tank
- Water Source: Well
- Zoning Description: Agricultural, Residential
- Photos Count: 25
- Major Change Type: Price Change
AddressOpen on Google Maps
- Address County Road B
- City Gilman
- State/county WI
- Zip/Postal Code 54433
- Area 29 - Taylor And Clark
- Principal & Interest
- Property Tax
- Home Insurance
- Arts & Entertainment
Wisconsin Veteran Farm & Winery (16.2 mi)
Rock Fest (19.87 mi)
James Stokes Photography (22.88 mi)
Stonecast Concrete Countertops (33.08 mi)
Thorp High School (14.39 mi)
Owen Withee Schools (18.43 mi)
Monkey Business Early Educational Community (30.86 mi)
Autopilots Driving School (31.73 mi)
Tom & Jerry's Super Club & Ballroom (1.07 mi)
Rich's Sausage Shak (4.08 mi)
Longshot at Miller Dam (5.43 mi)
Curve Inn (10.16 mi)
- Health & Medical
Marieke Gouda (14.66 mi)
Stanley Hometown Dentistry (15.19 mi)
Northside Pet Hospital (39.68 mi)
Sandi Anderson - Intentions Life & Soul Coaching (40.65 mi)