8696 Leons Drive Solon Springs 54873
Private country setting home situated on 37.7 acres with an additional 5 acres available for purchase.
This 4 bedroom, 3 baths open concept home was constructed in 2010 with many quality updates including main floor flooring and a roof.
This home offers loads of storage with each bedroom having large walk-in closets.
Enjoy your fully finished walkout basement to a 21×20 stamped patio to enjoy the sunsets.
The detached 2-car garage has an additional 23×10 insulated shop.
On-site dog boarding as well, offering a 31×17 heated kennel with a fully fenced-in dog run.
The 37.7 acres are currently divided up into (8) 5-acre parcels and (1) 2.76-acre parcels.
Seller selling all 9 parcels in this sale as one.
An additional 5-acre parcel is available for sale for $25,000 (Parcel#: SO-026-0179-00) See pictures.
Basement TV and electric wall fireplace are included with the sale, and additional furnishings are available for sale.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by, schedule a showing today!
DetailsUpdated on October 6, 2022 at 9:30 pm
- Property: 1569208
- Price: $284,900
- Land Area: 37.76 Acres
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Garage Size: 2
- Year Built: 2010
- Courtesy of: Woods & Water Realty Inc/Regional Office
- Electric: Circuit Breakers
- Above Grade Finished Area: 1500
- Architectural Style: One Story
- Basement: Daylight, Finished, Walk Out Access
- Bathrooms Full: 3
- Covered Spaces: 2
- Directions: From US 53, turn west on the cross street County Rd A (signs for County A), then in .3 miles turn right onto S Ellen Smith Rd, in .15 miles turn left onto Brothers LP, the property will be on left.
- Elementary School District: Solon Springs
- Fireplace Features: Electric, Wood Burning
- Foundation Details: Poured
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Heating: Forced Air
- High School District: Solon Springs
- Living Area: 3000
- Lot Size Acres: 37.76
- Middle / Jr. School District: Solon Springs
- Other Structures: Other,SeeRemarks,Workshop
- Parking Features: Asphalt, Concrete, Driveway, Detached, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Sewer: Septic Tank
- Water Source: Well
- Zoning Description: Residential
- Tax Legal Description: LOTS 6-13, DOUGLAS COUNTY PLAT OF THE BROTHERS ADDITION, SUBJ TO ENBRIDGE PIPELINE EASE, 22-45-12; SUBJ TO RD USE ACCESS AGREEMENT #851879.
- Photos Count: 33
- Major Change Type: New Listing
AddressOpen on Google Maps
- Address Leons
- City Solon Springs
- State/county WI
- Zip/Postal Code 54873
- Area 59 - Douglas Cnty
- Principal & Interest
- Property Tax
- Home Insurance
- Arts & Entertainment
Lucius Woods Performing Arts Ctr (0.13 mi)
Camp Bovey (6.83 mi)
Oulu Glass Gallery (22.75 mi)
Clear New View Window, Screen and Gutter Cleaning (31.52 mi)
Camp Bovey (6.83 mi)
Happy Hearts Day Care (25.35 mi)
YMCA (27.77 mi)
Tactical Escape 101 (28.4 mi)
Eviejean's Boutique (0.18 mi)
K D's Family Restaurant (0.23 mi)
Village Pump (0.51 mi)
Dollar General (0.55 mi)
- Health & Medical
Lawler Michael DDS (12.56 mi)
NorthLakes Community Clinic (24.27 mi)
Lake Superior Chiropractic (26.63 mi)
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgical Associates (27.11 mi)