Little Sissabagama–Welcome to your legacy estate on this highly regarded deep, clear lake! You’ll feel the rest of the world disappear as soon as you enter in along the winding driveway.
Privacy can’t be overstated at this spectacular property–there’s not a home in sight yet the property.
The 14+ acre heavily wooded property has varied topography and an unheard of 1600 feet of lakeshore frontage.
4 legal lots: 12 acres including a 5 BR/3 Ba cabin and 30×48 pole barn and 3 buildable lots each with about 150 feet of shoreline (0.69 ac to 1.17 ac).
Many options here: keep the land as is, build on the property, rent out the cabin, or sell some of the land.
You’ll love the open floor plan, kitchen/eat in area, LR with a wall of windows, stately dining room w/fireplace, 4 add’l fireplaces (one on the 22×14 screen porch), bright walkout level with sauna, and 5 generously-sized bedrooms.
New wood floors, recently remodeled basement.
Century Link DSL.
Currently used as a vacation rental.
DetailsUpdated on October 9, 2022 at 9:31 pm
- Property: 1560301
- Price: $1,600,000
- Land Area: 14.58 Acres
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Garage Size: 4
- Year Built: 1997
- Property Type: Residential
- Property Status: Active
- Courtesy of: Edina Realty, Inc. - Hayward
- Electric: Circuit Breakers
- Above Grade Finished Area: 2480
- Additional Parcels Description: 41112,41113,41114
- Architectural Style: ChaletAlpine
- Basement: Full, Finished, Walk Out Access
- Bathrooms Full: 3
- Covered Spaces: 4
- Directions: From Stone Lake, west on Hwy 70, left on Hwy BB approx 7 miles to FIRE # on right
- Elementary School District: Birchwood
- Exclusions: Sellers Personal
- Fireplace Features: Gas Log, Other, See Remarks, Wood Burning
- Foundation Details: Poured
- Frontage Length: 1677
- Garage Spaces: 4
- Heating: Forced Air
- High School District: Birchwood
- Living Area: 3909
- Lot Size Acres: 14.58
- Middle / Jr. School District: Birchwood
- Other Structures: Outbuilding
- Parking Features: Other
- Sewer: Septic Tank
- Water Source: Drilled Well
- Zoning Description: Recreational, Residential, Shoreline
- Tax Legal Description: PRT SWNW & GOVT LOT 5 LOTS 1-4 CSM 32/1 #7798
- Photos Count: 40
- Major Change Type: New Listing
AddressOpen on Google Maps
- Address Ranch
- City Stone Lake
- State/county WI
- Zip/Postal Code 54876
- Area 47 - Birchwood Schl Dist
- Principal & Interest
- Property Tax
- Home Insurance
- Arts & Entertainment
Prock's Crocks & Antiques (13.08 mi)
River's Edge Antiques (13.7 mi)
Up North Antiques (14.26 mi)
Country Print Shop (14.61 mi)
Birchwood Charter School (10.2 mi)
Hunt Hill Audubon Sanctuary (10.95 mi)
Art Beat of Hayward (14.81 mi)
Tactical Escape 101 (14.88 mi)
Pine Ridge (0.73 mi)
Red Schoolhouse Wines (2.85 mi)
Marie's Hideaway Sports Bar & Grill (2.95 mi)
Black Bear Pub & Grille (2.97 mi)
- Health & Medical
The Birchwood Cafe (10.18 mi)
Toftness Chiropractic Office (14.29 mi)
Lynne Marie's Candies (14.45 mi)
Northview Eye Clinic (14.47 mi)