310 Thompson Terrace Drive Cameron 54822
A cozy 3 bedroom 1 bath home with wrap around porch located in a quiet neighborhood.
Open concept living with lots of windows to let that natural light in.
New Birch hardwood floors in kitchen, dining room, living room, hallway and all 3 bedrooms.
New roof in the last 5 years.
This fabulous home has a 2 car attached garage and has a partial unfinished basement with a great poured crawlspace for extra storage.
Would be a great game room/man-cave.
Siting on almost 1/2 acre, this fabulous home is close to schools and only 10 minuets away from Rice Lake.
Enjoy sitting outside in your wrap around covered porch on those fall crisp mornings , and enjoy a bonfire on the soon to be chilly Autumn evenings.
DetailsUpdated on October 4, 2022 at 5:30 pm
- Property: 1568835
- Price: $229,900
- Land Area: 0.48 Acres
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathroom: 1
- Garage Size: 2
- Year Built: 2004
- Courtesy of: Lakeplace.com Brothers Realty/Turtle Lake
- Electric: Circuit Breakers
- Above Grade Finished Area: 1400
- Architectural Style: One Story
- Basement: Crawl Space, Partial
- Bathrooms Full: 1
- Covered Spaces: 2
- Directions: From Cameron: Head East on 14th Ave/Cty HWY W/West Main Street towards South 7th Street. Turn left onto North 1st Street/20- 1/2 Street. Turn right onto East Poplar Ave, turn right onto Thompson Terrace Drive. Property on right side of street.
- Elementary School District: Cameron
- Exclusions: Sellers Personal
- Fencing: None
- Foundation Details: Poured
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Heating: Forced Air
- High School District: Cameron
- Living Area: 1400
- Lot Size Acres: 0.48
- Middle / Jr. School District: Cameron
- Other Structures: None
- Parking Features: Attached, Concrete, Driveway, Garage
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Water Source: Public
- Zoning Description: Residential
- Photos Count: 23
- Major Change Type: Price Change
AddressOpen on Google Maps
- Address Thompson Terrace
- City Cameron
- State/county WI
- Zip/Postal Code 54822
- Area 31 - Cameron Schl Dist
- Principal & Interest
- Property Tax
- Home Insurance
- Arts & Entertainment
Brown's Karate Academy (5 mi)
TWT Furniture and Gift Galleries (6.4 mi)
Busy Bobbin (6.55 mi)
The Mill Events (7.24 mi)
Barron Area Schools (5.75 mi)
Birchwood Charter School (18.96 mi)
Northwoods Tactical (20.7 mi)
Triple A Maintenance (1.7 mi)
Crossroads Cafe (0.32 mi)
Cameron House (0.4 mi)
Northstar Bison (0.48 mi)
Simply Sweet White Linen Catering (0.81 mi)
- Health & Medical
Northstar Bison (0.48 mi)
Cooley James P DDS (0.83 mi)
Wade Family Eye Care (1.02 mi)
Olson's Hearing Center (4.15 mi)