2136 East Shore Drive Birchwood 54817
Serene and scenic log-sided home escape with all the modern upgrades and amenities and all the cozy northwoods charm.
Home includes 3 BR, 2BA’s and large 2 car detached garage with a car port.
Enter home with spacious front screen porch to vaulted ceilings finished in knotty pine.
Open concept kitchen, living and dining room.
Enjoy sweeping views of Knuteson creek-river basing and lots of wildlife right from your living room or beautiful sunroom.
Spacious family room in the lower level.
Original cabin has been completely remodeled.
Two minutes from Lake Chetac public boat launch.
ATV trail right out of the driveway.
Snowmobile trails close by.
Auction runs from 9-26 to 10-13.
DetailsUpdated on October 13, 2022 at 2:31 pm
- Property: 1568908
- Price: $279,000
- Land Area: 9.73 Acres
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage Size: 2
- Courtesy of: Woodland Developments & Realty
- Electric: Circuit Breakers
- Above Grade Finished Area: 1296
- Architectural Style: One Story
- Basement: Full, Walk Out Access
- Bathrooms Full: 2
- Covered Spaces: 2
- Directions: Hwy F to East shore Drive to property.
- Elementary School District: Birchwood
- Exclusions: Sellers Personal
- Fireplace Features: Two, Gas Log, Wood Burning Stove
- Fireplaces Total: 2
- Foundation Details: Block
- Frontage Length: 300
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced Air
- High School District: Birchwood
- Living Area: 1955
- Lot Size Acres: 9.73
- Middle / Jr. School District: Birchwood
- Other Structures: Outbuilding
- Parking Features: Detached, Garage
- Sewer: Septic Tank
- Water Source: Drilled Well
- Zoning Description: Recreational, Residential
- Tax Legal Description: Lot1 CSM ss/176#6196 387140 3/37/9
- Photos Count: 40
- Major Change Type: New Listing
AddressOpen on Google Maps
- Address East Shore
- City Birchwood
- State/county WI
- Zip/Postal Code 54817
- Area 47 - Birchwood Schl Dist
- Principal & Interest
- Property Tax
- Home Insurance
- Arts & Entertainment
Red Barn Theatre (7.87 mi)
Weegman Landscape & Garden Center (10.23 mi)
TWT Furniture and Gift Galleries (10.31 mi)
Busy Bobbin (10.32 mi)
Birchwood Charter School (3.79 mi)
Hunt Hill Audubon Sanctuary (11.21 mi)
Barron Area Schools (19.33 mi)
Spooner Middle School (21.94 mi)
Stout's Island Lodge & Restaurant (1.25 mi)
Barb's General Store (1.43 mi)
Cheers Bar & Grill (1.44 mi)
Cedar Lake Grill (1.49 mi)
- Health & Medical
The Birchwood Cafe (3.79 mi)
Pebler Richard MD (9.79 mi)
Lakeview Dental Clinic (10.14 mi)
Thompson-Nelson Insurance Agency (10.17 mi)