1129 Grandview Avenue Tomah 54660
Spacious 4 Bedroom with 3 full baths.
Kitchen with island, tile flooring, dining area and patio doors leading to deck overlooking private back yard.
Home has recent updates including new carpeting, bathroom fixtures, freshly painted interior, some doors and trim, addition of 3rd full bath in lower level, gutters and more.
Main level with 3 bedrooms, Master bdrm w/ en suite bath.
Lower level offers large family room, office, bedroom with egress window, bonus room, full bath and even a workshop or large storage room.
You’ll fall in love with the park like back yard with mature trees, garden/storage sheds and fenced for privacy.
Add to this great curb appeal, steel roof and concrete drive!
DetailsUpdated on September 30, 2022 at 7:30 pm
- Property: 1569134
- Price: $299,000
- Land Area: 0.26 Acres
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Garage Size: 2
- Year Built: 1991
- Courtesy of: Asher Realty Group
- Electric: Circuit Breakers
- Above Grade Finished Area: 1120
- Architectural Style: One Story
- Basement: Egress Windows, Full, Partially Finished
- Bathrooms Full: 3
- Covered Spaces: 2
- Directions: East Veterans St to Grandview Ave, home on the Left
- Elementary School District: Tomah
- Exclusions: Sellers Personal
- Fencing: Wood
- Foundation Details: Poured
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Heating: Forced Air
- High School District: Tomah
- Living Area: 2020
- Lot Size Acres: 0.26
- Middle / Jr. School District: Tomah
- Other Structures: Sheds
- Parking Features: Attached, Concrete, Garage
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Water Source: Public
- Zoning Description: Residential
- Tax Legal Description: PARCEL "Q" OF 8 CSM'S 14 #405387, BEING LT 30, S40', THEREOF, LOT 31 EXC S 65' THEREOF IN MIDLAND SUBDIVISON
- Photos Count: 38
- Major Change Type: New Listing
AddressOpen on Google Maps
- Address Grandview
- City Tomah
- State/county WI
- Zip/Postal Code 54660
- Area 11 - Jk/Mn/Ver/La
- Principal & Interest
- Property Tax
- Home Insurance